The Awareness Ribbon-Set 2 was created in honor of my Uncle. My Uncle Herb was diagnosed with cancer in August, 2012. While he went through his cancer journey, he has found comfort from the words of loved ones. After going through chemotherapy and radiation, he received a graduation certificate which brought a smile to his face. This stamp set was created for those times when you would like to show someone you care by creating something special for a friend or loved one during an illness, surgery or difficult time. This set is perfect for those moments when the spoken word isn’t enough or you want to bring a smile to someone’s face. After you have colored in one of the ribbon designs, it would be a wonderful addition to your creation.
- The Awareness Ribbon Set #2 stamp set is 4″ x 6″
- Made right here in the USA!
- The highest quality clear photo polymer is used to create these stamps. This allows precision placement and beautiful images time and time again.
- This stamp set contains 19 stamps
- Approximate sizes of the stamps vary between .50″ – 3″
Sadly, my Uncle Herb lost his battle with cancer on September 19, 2013 but thankfully, he was able to celebrate the creation and launch of this stamp set before he passed.