The Awareness Ribbon Set #4 – Autism Awareness stamp set is something that is very near and dear to my heart. Last year I created a picture frame with the Awareness Ribbon Stamp set #1 for my friend Julie. Her son was diagnosed with Autism a few years ago and I wanted to make something for her that she could use with a picture from the Autism Speaks walk she does yearly to raise money and awareness. When Julie’s son Anthony was diagnosed with Autism, she made it her mission to find out as much as she could about Autism, she is her son’s biggest fan and advocate. She is one of the most beautiful, amazing, caring, proactive, positive and supportive people I know. Every year she does a walk to raise money and awareness for Autism. She is such an amazing woman and I am honored to call her my friend. I created the Awareness Ribbon Set #4 – Autism Awareness stamp set in honor of Julie, her son Anthony and all of the other amazing parents and kids out there that have and continue to, pave the way for those that follow with their ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) endeavors. This set would make the perfect gift for those creatives that want to spread their love, support to those effected by Autism, appreciation for donations, and for those that are in need of encouragement and support. This set is perfect for documenting your journey through pocket page scrapbooking, cards, traditional scrapbooking, mixed media, journals and so much more!
- Awareness Ribbon Set #4 – Autism Awareness stamp set is 2″ x 6″
- Made right here in the USA!
- The highest quality clear photo polymer is used to create these stamps. This allows precision placement and beautiful images time and time again.
- This stamp set contains 14 stamps
- Approximate sizes of the stamps vary between .50″ – 2″
- A portion of the proceeds of this stamp set will go to help support Team Anthony, Julie’s son’s group that helps to raise money for Autism Speaks.