Coffee, Tea and Wine, OH-MY! was designed for those that like to celebrate with their coffee, tea and wine with an added giggle. This stamp set was designed with the input of Leticia on our Creative Crew.
Who doesn’t like to share some coffee, tea or wine with friends? Coffee, Tea and Wine, OH-MY! Is an awesome stamp set that can be used for so many different things and the possibilities are ENDLESS!
This stamp set has images and some great phrases that anyone would be honored to have. You can create a gift card holder, gift tags, greeting cards, and backgrounds! Use it for planners for your next coffee date or get together. Decorate your pocket page scrapbooking, traditional scrapbooking, gift bags, and so much more!
This set works perfectly with the Coffee is my Liquid Therapy Stamp set.
- The Coffee, Tea and Wine, OH-MY! stamp set is 4″ x 6″ and made right here in the USA!
- The highest quality clear photo polymer is used to create these stamps therefore allowsprecision placement & beautiful images time and time again.
- This stamp set contains 25 stamps and the approximate sizes of the stamps vary between .25″ – 2.25″
- This set can create a lovely background using the images. You can also use the sentiments for a repeat pattern background and to create a decoration for fun get together and you can even use it to create gifts for loved ones!
- The highest quality clear photo polymer is used to create these stamps therefore allows precision placement & beautiful images time and time again.
To use this stamp set, you would need to place it on an acrylic block which you can find in our store HERE. If you would like to see our stamps in action, the following video will show you how the stamps are used with stamp blocks. The link is www.acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/faq/. There are also FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) answered there in case you have some additional commonly asked questions. If you have any unanswered questions, please contact me prior to purchasing and I will be happy to help you.
If you don’t have stamp blocks and don’t care to purchase one, you can use a clear CD case, a slick photo frame or piece of glass.