The Awareness Ribbon Set #6 – Angels with Autism stamp set was created with the creative input of an amazing creative friend of mine. Her name is Pinky (Cristal) Hobbs and her son Gage has Autism. She is one of the most amazing, strong, caring, loving and AWESOMELY TALENTED women I know. When Gage was diagnosed, she hit the ground running. Not only is she Gage’s voice and best advocate, she also makes herself available to other moms and is a great strength for them as well. Pinky has been instrumental in spreading the word and educating people about Autism. I have learned a lot from her. She had talked about her son Gage going to this awesome Archery program that teaches kids with Autism. I was so amazed at the wonderful group of people she spoke with the Archery program. The Whitworth Buchanan Middle School Archery Program in Christiana, Tennesee was so wonderful. From what Pinky said, this program really helped Gage with many things, self confidence being one of them. When I designed this stamp set, I wanted to honor her in some way. We are donating a percentage of the proceeds of this stamp set to the Whitworth Buchanan Middle School Archery Program. This set works PERFECTLY with our other Autism Awareness stamp sets: Awareness Ribbon Set #4 – Autism Awareness & Awareness Ribbon Set #5 – See Autism with your Heart.
- Awareness Ribbon Set #6 – Angels with Autism stamp set is 4″ x 6″
- Made right here in the USA!
- The highest quality clear photo polymer is used to create these stamps. This allows precision placement and beautiful images time and time again.
- This stamp set contains 17 stamps
- Approximate sizes of the stamps vary between .25″ – 2.25″